Invitation for Bids
Secondary Road Asset Management Project (SRAMP)
Loan No.: IBRD 8599 -GE
Contract Title: Rehabilitation Works for Zhinvali – Barisakho - Shatili Road Section from km 16 – km 25.5
Bid invitation No.: SRAMP/CW/NCB-09
- Georgia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Secondary Road Asset Management Project (SRAMP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Rehabilitation Works for Zhinvali – Barisakho - Shatili Road Section from km 16 – km 25.5.
- The project implementing agency, the Roads Department of the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia now invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for execution of rehabilitation works. Implementation period for execution of works is 12 months.
- The estimated cost of proposed works is GEL 7 126 415,68 including all taxes, duties and other levies as elaborated under clause ITB - 14.7. However, it is the responsibility of the bidder to submit a bid price, which could be below or above the estimated cost, based on the current market prices and any other factors, which may influence the pricing of the proposed works.
- Bidders shall meet the following minimum qualification criteria to qualify for award of the contract:
a) The Bidder shall demonstrate that it has access to, or has availability to liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit (the letter from the bank must demonstrate bank’s commitment to provide financing in case if the Bidder will be successful in subject tender. Letters from a bank only demonstrating bank’s intention to finance bidder without any commitment may not be accepted by the Employer during evaluation and may be subject to clarification), and other financial means (independent of any contractual advance payment) sufficient to meet the construction cash flow requirements estimated as GEL 1 190 000 for the subject contract(s) net of the Bidders other commitments;
b) Minimum average annual construction turnover of GEL 7 125 000 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within the last 3 years, divided by 3 (2017, 2018 and 2019) years;
c) Experience under construction contracts in the role of prime contractor, JV member, sub-contractor, or management contractor for at least the last 5 years, starting 1st January 2015;
d) A minimum number of similar contracts specified below that have been satisfactorily and substantially completed as a prime contractor, joint venture member , management contractor or sub-contractor between 1st January 2015 and application submission deadline:
- at least one (1) contract for paved roads construction/reconstruction/rehabilitation works with the minimum value of GEL 5 700 000
- two (2) contracts for paved roads construction/reconstruction/ rehabilitation works with minimum value of GEL 2 800 000 each contract.
e) For the above and any other contracts completed and under implementation as prime contractor, joint venture member, management contractor or sub-contractor on or after the first day of the calendar year during the period stipulated in 4.2 (a) above, a minimum construction experience in the following key activities successfully completed:
- at least 30 000 m2 of road pavement rehabilitation/reconstruction/construction works completed during any one year.
f) Additional Qualification Criteria as defined in Section III – Evaluation and Qualification Criteria of Bidding Documents.
5. A complete set of bidding documentation in English language in electronic format can be downloaded for free.
6. Bids shall be submitted electronically as outlined in ITB 25.1. Late bids will not be accepted. Deadline for electronic bids submission is: as stated in the state E-procurement system. Government procurement procedures SHALL NOT apply for this procurement.
7. Bidders shall indicate bid price in electronic field in Georgian E-Government Procurement System, failing to do so, will result in rejection of such bid.
8. Bid submission and bid opening will take place electronically using Georgian E-Government Procurement System with certain modifications. Major modifications to the Georgian E-Procurement System are:
- Functionality of the three rounds of e-Reverse auction is not applied. Rounds will not be applicable.
- The estimated cost of the contract is disclosed in the e-Procurement system and bidders can submit a bid price, which could be below or above the estimated cost, however pricing the bid is the responsibility of the bidder which shall be based on the current market prices and any other factors which may influence the pricing of the proposed works.
- Please note that bidding is conducted under National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers January, 2011 revised July 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”). Requests for clarification should be submitted through the Georgian E- Government Procurement System.
- All bids should be submitted together with the Bid-Securing Declaration. Bid-Securing Declaration shall be valid for 28 days beyond the validity of the Bid (i.e., 120 days+28 days = 148 days). For bids submitted by a Joint Venture (JV) bidder shall carefully read ITB 19.8 as failure to comply with this ITB may be grounds for bid rejection.
9. The Employer's address:
Attention: Mr. Irakli Karseladze, Chairman of Roads Department of the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia
Street Address: 12 A. Kazbegi ave.
City: Tbilisi, 0160
E-mail address: email@example.com
For More Details Please See File: https://tenders.procurement.gov.ge/public/?go=347548&lang=ge